made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July! and Story Leads FREEBIE!!!

Hi Friends,

Just wanted to stop in and wish y'all a very bright and happy 4th of July! As I've been mentioning in my posts... there's going to be an overload of FREEBIE'S and ideas on my blog because it is going to be my first year teaching and I believe that everyone, especially teachers, should "pay it forward" because we all had people that helped us along the way to become the fabulous and highly effective teachers that we are now.  So, with that said... here is another pinterest project that I re-created for my classroom and that I wanted to share with all of you.  I am providing the freebie now and the classroom pictures will appear when I get into my classroom so that you can see how it all comes together.  This project was re-created from the idea of the fabulous Lori over at Teaching with Love & Laughter {make sure you check out her site because she has TONS of amazing ideas (most of which are floating around on Pinterest! Ha!)}.  Thank you Lori for this great idea... I am sure that my students will really be able to understand these concepts all thanks to you...  You rock!

All of the clipart that was used to make these Story Leads posters are courtesy of DJ Inkers and Google.  I made the posters kind of simple-looking so that you could back each page with whatever type of cardstock or scrapbook paper that you choose to match your classroom decor.  Hope you enjoy.

Below is a sample of the Title/Heading poster and one of the Story Lead posters... click HERE to download the set!





Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment