made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Great Postcard Exchange {School Year: 2012-2013}



Hi Y'all! I can't tell you how *to infinity and beyond* excited I am to have joined the 2012-2013 postcard exchange for my very first year as a teacher... this year is proving to be a year of many "firsts" for me and I am so blessed to have the opportunity to share it with all of you as I begin this marvelous adventure as a first year teacher.  There are so many things in store for me and for all of you followers! I have tons of ideas for the summer as I continue to get ready for the upcoming school year.  My teacher brain is in overdrive!!! But, I had an epiphany after signing up with Mechele from Barrow's Hodgepodge for the great postcard exchange.

Epiphany: FLAT STANLEY!!!

Stay tuned for my next post to find out what I plan to do with my Flat Stanley epiphany! :) Oh, and if you are interested in signing up for The Great Postcard Exchange... you can do so by clicking on the link above (all of the directions and information are on the link).

Have a Happy 4th of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment