made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Saturday, July 14, 2012

TpT Grand Opening Freebie: Fill a Bucket with a Heart Pop!


Hi Friends!

Happy Saturday!!! :) So, I"ve been working diligently on getting things ready for my very first year... I have a lot of projects in the works so stay tuned.  For now, I wanted all of you to know that I opened up my TpT store... and I'm offering my very first "creation" as a Freebie! So head on over there and snag it pronto! You can click this link to get your copy of my Bucket Filler Heart Pop Cards, which can be used in your classroom  {inside those nifty library pockets or in any pail/bucket you create} to fill a friend's bucket when they do something kind and sweet! I hope you enjoy them!  In the future, you can click the frog bunting at the top of the page to 'hop' on over to my TpT store... it looks like this: made by Leelou

Here's a preview of the Heart Pop Card Bucket Filler:

P.S. I know that you are all *bursting at the seams* to know who won the giveaway... I will be revealing the winner Monday night! Once I contact the winner, you will have 2 days to respond to my email with your address or I will be forced to choose another winner so keep your eyes peeled!

Happy Classroom Decorating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment