made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Monday, February 21, 2011

Rain Gutter Bookshelves for your Book Nook!

Check out my NEW tab! It's called: Messy-Free Mondays!.  I will be posting a new organization tip every Monday.  Some ideas will be my own and others will be ideas that I find neat and I feel would be helpful to teachers in their classrooms! Hope you enjoy it!


The first organizational tip is:  Rain Gutter Bookshelves for Your Book Nook!


Rain, Rain Go Away! I need the Gutters for Today!

To view the post, please click the tab "Messy-Free Mondays" next to the "Home" tab under THE TEACHING BUG heading at the top of the website page. 


2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Chanty,

I loved your idea that you posted about "mental images" (listening to the song and drawing a picture from it). I want to include this idea in my unit for going green and earth day.Is that ok? I'll give you complete credit for the idea. Email me!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

email me! whattheteacherwants@gmail.com

Chanty said...

You're welcome to use it! I hope the kids enjoy it! :) When I did it, the children LOVED it! Plus, its an amazing song. I'm glad to help and happy that you liked the idea.

Post a Comment