made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Month of Love- Things I LOVE

This will probably be my last blog for tonight, UNLESS I find something really amazing online while I'm surfing and I feel compelled to share.  Since we are in February and it is the Month of Love, I figured the best way for you to get to know me is to share with you some of my LOVES! The list below, is in no particular order and I don't think I would survive (on a stranded island, or otherwise) without them! Here goes nuthin!

My LOVES

1. My wonderful and supportive husband, William.
2. My Bichon Frise (dog), Cinderella.
3. Diet Coke! Just seeing the name makes me sigh and say "ahhhh".  It is truly an experience for the taste buds!
4. Starbucks! Specifically, I love me a White Chocolate Frap... Hot! OR a Vanilla Latte... Hot! And on the rare monthly occassion where I need a chocolate overload I am known to be seen with a Tall Java Chip Frap... Cold!
5. I am obsessed with Target, especially the dollar section! Bless my husband's heart as he stands there waiting for me with the cart so that it is not in the way of the narrow aisles of the dollar section.
6. I love Dollar Tree!!! Thank heavens for all of their amazing products and especially their teacher product line.
7. Where would I be without Amazon.com, where I can usually shop to my hearts content at home and in my pj's (Speaking of jammies, I love them too)! They have amazing deals on teacher resource books and children's storybooks.
8. Sushi, Thai and Pizza... I have no idea where I'd be without you.  You rock my taste buds and my tummy!
9. Thrift stores, Garage Sales, Goodwill... all amazing places where I can find Dr.Seuss books and other amazing storybooks for anywhere between $.25-$1.50!!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! This is where I have built my children's books library from!
10. Last but certainly not least... my family, friends and the plethora of amazing teachers websites and blogs that inspire me and support me daily! Thank you all! :)

That's all for tonight!

Don't let the bed bugs bite (teaching bugs are okay though!)

P.S. Hopefully I will have some pictures to put up tomorrow.  Tomorrow is going to be an event-filled day with stops at my hotspots (target and dollar tree).  I'll be sure and let everyone know what deals I find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment