made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Word to the Wise...

I know that when it comes to searching for great teacher resource books we often think to check amazon.com or some other book sites first, but... word to the wise: Check the Publisher Websites BEFORE making any purchases! While I was surfing the internet it occurred to me to check the publishers site and guess what I found... I found that Carson-Dellosa has a "Sale" section on their website and I found the DJ Inkers clipart books, with CD included of: Animal Antics, Amazing ABC's and 123's, Celebrations and School Events and School Stuff for a whopping $11.50 each book! I am so...excited! My box arrived here today, included with my purchase I also found a fish bulletin board border for $1.00 and they had some others for $2.00, which is STILL better than the prices in stores.  So, do your research teachers!

Happy Bargain Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment