made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Lorax Writing Craftivity Freebie!!!

Hi Friends,

So... I know I haven't been posting as much as I promised I would but internship has me going cuckoo for cocoa puffs! To make up for the fact that I've been posting super late for everything I decided to post this little writing craftivity early so that y'all can use it next week for Seuss week.  I'm going to be doing read alouds all week long for my Second Grade Sweeties using Dr. Seuss books and since the movie THE LORAX will be coming out on Friday, March 2nd (Dr. Seuss's Birthday) I decided to do this little activity with them... so be sure and click below so that you can re-create it in your own classrooms.  I'll be posting pictures next week of the finished product.  But, for now, here is the sample...

Click HERE for the Lorax Writing Craftivity pictured above! 

The Writing Prompt that I will be using to go with this activity will be the following:

"I would help the Lorax save the Truffula trees by..."


Wishing everyone a fan-seussical week!  And don't forget to check out The Lorax in theaters on March 2nd!


8 comments:

Wolfelicious said...

I found this on Pinterest! I love this!! When you have time come check out my blog.

April
Wolfelicious

Emily said...

Love this! I'm a new follower. =)

Emily @ Second Grade Silliness 

Team Darley said...

I would love for you to link up with your fun craftivity!!! http://thelandof2ndgrade.blogspot.com/2012/02/friday-fun-finds-with-dr-seuss.html

Colleen A. said...

Love this! Super cute.
I'm your newest follower.
Colleen
Totally Terrific in Texas

Molly Maloy said...

This is absolutely adorable! We did it in my class this week and I just posted about it on my blog! Thanks so much for the inspiration and sharing the craftivity!

Molly
Lessons with Laughter

Mrs. Full said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Full said...

Super cute and fun for older students too! My fifth grade kiddos just completed a writing assignment using your craftivity. It was so KIND of you to share this pattern. I linked to your blog. If you are interested, check out my post http://afullclassroom.blogspot.com/2013/04/earth-day-and-kids.html

Again- -THANK YOU!

Carmen said...

Love this! I used it last week! Thanks for sharing!
http://cozykindergarten.blogspot.com/2013/04/earth-day.html

Post a Comment