made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou made by Leelou

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh My Gosh! Time Flies!!!






Oh my gosh, y'all! I can't believe that it has been a whopping T-W-O WHOLE MONTHS since I last posted on here... time really does fly and a pot really does boil while its not being watched! Ha! That's my sad attempt at trying to be funny! :) Anyways, I have so much to say that I don't even know where to start.

1.  Shocking! I can't BELIEVE that Thanksgiving is in 2 days! Tomorrow will no doubt be spent baking 6 pumpkin cheesecakes (can y'all believe I had to buy 12 bars of cream cheese... I don't even want to know what the cashier was thinking when she saw that! Good Lord!)  On another note, I got my white twinkling lights, snow spray and copper colored christmas ornaments all ready to go for Christmas.  Got everything today at my favorite store EVER, TARGET!!!

2.  Is it crazy that Thanksgiving hasn't even happened and yet I am already ready for Christmas?! Don't tell anyone but I already put out my doormat for Christmas! I had no place to store it... so its there for all to see.  If y'all haven't checked out the Christmas doormats at Target then go and check them out they are so presh! I got the "Happy Holidays" doormat with the reindeer on it, its soooo.... stinkin' cute!

3.  In other news, I literally opened up my school email and I guess what I had waiting for me in my inbox... I had an email waiting for me from the internship placement office... I have been placed in a 2nd Grade classroom to do my 12 weeks of internship... I am super-duper-ooper excited and a little nervous.  I absolutely love and totally stalk The Inspired Apple and The First Grade Parade blogs...they are my absolute favorites and they inspire me so much! I have learned oodles of neat things from those girls! They rock!...but I think I'm going to have to find some 2nd grade blogs to start stalking for Internship purposes.  Does anyone have any suggestions of some good Second Grade blogs that are stalk worthy??? Please share!

4.  Because Thanksgiving is literally just 2 days away... I'd like to share with y'all what I am thankful for most this year.  I am so thankful for my family!  I know its cliche' but this past year we went through a lot of trials and tribulations... so I am really thankful this year for my mom, my dad, my sister and my husband.  They are my stronghold when I feel like giving up.  I would be nothing without them; so this year... I am thankful for them. 

I know I've been M.I.A for awhile but I promise that now that my classes are soon to be over and they will not be missed AT ALL and I will be starting internship that I will have OODLES and OODLES of things to share and talk about.  I'll be posting more often... so if you like my blog then check in and keep the comments coming.  I'm sure I'm going to need all the inspiration and help I can get. Wish me luck!


Wishing you a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving!


1 comments:

Erica Bohrer said...

Thanks for your comment on my post. I am going to have to check out those books. I am not ready to be a vegan, but I want to stop eating meat.

Post a Comment